Planning for the Dive Season
The dive plan for 2023 is outlined below, as mentioned in the last club update, members who wish to take part in any of these planned dives must have current BSAC membership. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30th April - Icthenor boat handling practice (open to over 12s)
- 14th May** - Wraysbury - Open to all members, for more details click here (opens in new window)
- 28th May** - Wraysbury - Open to all members
- 11th June - Pagham - Open to all members, for more details click here (opens in new window)
- 18th June** - Wraysbury - Cancelled
- 25th June** - Pagham - Open to all members
- 2nd July - Pagham - Open to all members
- 9th July** - Pagham - Cancelled
- 21st -24th July - Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire – Senior trip/experienced snorkellers only.
- 26th - 28th August - Swanage – All club members and families invited
Note: For dives marked **, members should go straight to the dive, i.e. miss pool session