Planning for the Dive Season
We have planned out the dive season and due to exceptional circumstances out of our control we will review each dive as we get nearer to the date. Sign-up for dives will be done on-line via return of email to the club e-mail address.
- 26 April or 3 May: Itchenor, Boathandling practice for over 12s who would like to experience driving the club boat.
- 10 May: Wraysbury, Advanced Lifesaving and refresher dives etc.
- 17 May: Wraysbury, Open to all. Inland lake, idea for first or refresher dives, or to test wet suits etc.
- 24 May: Dorset TBC, experienced open water snorkellers
- 31 May: Pagham, open to all, would skip pool session
- 07 June: Wraysbury, open to all. Inland lake, we’re planning to run parts of the advanced snorkel diver syllabus here.
- 14 June: Pagham, open to all.
- 28 June: Pagham, open to all.
- 24-27 July: Anglesey, Senior/experienced members only.
- 29-31 August: Swanage Weekend, open to all.